Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!

Today as many of you know was the first day of spring.
This afternoon my Mom took us over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Here are some of the Picture I took while we where there.

Here is Emma she did not realize I was taking her picture...he he he ...

Emma again...

Uh-oh I think she spotted me... That's alright she is used to me making her pose for pictures.


Look it's a Sarah!

And a cute Kyle!

Here is Rachel!



Here are the three little ones on the tire swing.

One game we played when the kids where little is we would put them on the swing and spin them really fast then when we thought they where dizzy enough we would try to get them to run to the patio. I know it sounds mean but it was really fun!

Yay Emma is going to spin them!

Happy Sarah!

Ready... Set... GO!



Looks like fun!


Helping Grandpa feed the birds.

When we left Grandma and Grandpa's we went to Burger King for dinner. Emma got to drive home. We did live and I was even able to take some pictures of the sunset!



Happy Spring!


6 comments:

Mrs.Rabe said...

Great photos...the sunset photos are wonderful, but the ones of the kids are my favorite! I love their happy faces...they love helping Grandpa too!

Phyllis said...

The pictures are so good. Love having you all over. Thanks for the help.

Melissa G. said...

It looks like a wonderful first day of Spring!
Your pictures are great.
I'm glad you lived through the drive home and were able to share those beautiful sunset pictures with us! =)

Becky K. said...

These are such wonderful photos!
I am going to link to this post later today or tomorrow!
Mrs. K

Emily said...

I am not that bad of a driver! :-( But I do have to say those pictures are very well done.

Anonymous said...

So pretty of the sunset and I love the ones of the little kiddles on the tire swing (hehehe the tire swing... good times)

Chelsea