Friday, March 5, 2010

Crazy People.

Yesterday Emma and I went with Mrs. K and her family to see the new Sight and Sound production of Joseph. It was very well done it is probably my favorite show they have done so far. The following are some of the pictures I took while we where on our way to the theater.

Here is Chelsea!

Look it's Emma!

This is Chelsea cleaning up her cup... don't ask.

Here are some pictures of Emma and Chelsea on our way home.
Look the crazy ones!
Wow...

I like this picture. They are so funny.

I am not sure what this is about but I think she heard the word "Coffee".

Yep Chelsea heard it too.

This is what they call there coffee faces.

Mrs. K said that the Van needed some fuel so we stopped at a Hess station. Emma and Chelsea saw some huge coffee cups and escaped from the van. This is what they did.

This might be kind of dark but they are trying to drink out of huge cups.

Trying to lift the huge cup...

Holding the huge cup...

Sprinkles anyone?


8 comments:

Emily said...

Actually Lindsay, I believe I was saying 'YAY!' or something like that. But really, how can someone not get excited when they hear the word 'Coffee'? I mean really?

Mrs.Rabe said...

I love you girls! So funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Love it, Linny!! I saved those pictures as... lets see...
"Chelsea with coffee RUN"
"Chelsea with more coffee if you didn't already run..."
"HAHAHA"
and "Coffee? WHERE??? SHOW ME OR ELSE!!!" haha I'm so creative, don't you think ;o)

Chelsea

Becky K. said...

Very funny! You girls just plain crack me up!!!

Thanks for going along with us!

Mrs. K.

Melissa G. said...

You girls are so funny! =)

Anonymous said...

Awesome post!!! Don't you love when people are that tired?
I love how it actually does look like they are lifting and drinking from the cups. :)


Word verification:
Propu: A type of sushi made with tofu that is always included in Japanese coming-of-age ceremonies.

Perhaps I could use a little coffee myself! :)
Have a great day!
Love,
Julianne
{Karen's daughter.}

Kelly said...

What fun photos! You girls are a riot!

Anonymous said...

Funny pics,The ones at D+D are really funny and the one of Emma saying "yay"


Rachel