Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Lights

On December 1st my family and our friends at Hospitality Lane went down to the Herr's potato chip factory to look at the lights. So here are some of the crazy and not so crazy pictures from our little trip.
Here are the Potato heads! I think it was a great idea(who ever it was) to make the bushes look like potatos


Hey look a tree.
I think this one is really cool!

Here is my sister kissing a red nosed reindeer....

This is what you get when I discover how to set the shutter to 8 seconds and slowly turn the camera...

or shake the camera... this looks like a cell phone wallpaper.

I think I get bored just taking regular pictures of the lights so I started moving the camera a little more.


Okay the funny thing about these pictures is that the whole time we where in the car we where complaining about not being able to get a clear picture! And so we get out of the car in to the cold night air and this is what most of my pictures look like!

So these are some of the many pictures I took while in Nottingham at the Herr's potato chip factory.


5 comments:

Becky K. said...

You did ineed get some good ones. The Potato Head ones came out great!!!!

Mrs.Rabe said...

I especially love the blue one where you turned the camera slowly...it looks really cool!

Anonymous said...

I like the last one!

Chelsea.

Emily said...

WOW! Really cool pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's fire works in the winter!!


Rachel