Thursday, October 8, 2009

I got TAGGED!!! BY EMMA

1. Where is your cell phone? On the way(hint, hint dad)
2. Your hair?Light Brown
3. Your mother? AMAZING
4. Your father? AMAZING(Cell phone)
5. Your favorite food? Fried Dandelions
6. Your dream last night?None
7. Your favorite drink?Coke
8. Your dream/goal? A family
9. What room are you in?A hotel
10. Your hobby?Outdoor survival
11. Your fear?Many things
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?I don't know...
13. Where were you last night?Another Hotel
14. Something that you aren't? a righter
15. Muffins? UM.......
16. Wish list item? Car.....
17. Where did you grow up?PA
18. Last thing you did? Play Rummy
19. What are you wearing?Clothing
20. Your TV?at home
21. Your pets?my horse! and Dog!
22. Friends?Sisters, Church People.
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Friends
26. Vehicle? Sandy
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? I don't remember
32. Your best friend? Sister
33. One place that you go to over and over? Church
34. One person who emails you regularly? no one e-mails me:(
35. Favorite place to eat? Outside


So now I am told to 'tag' six other people...

But I don't always do what I am told so.....
(Like "Go break a leg" or "Jump off a cliff" that sort of thing)



6 comments:

Melissa G. said...

That was fun to read. And i'm glad you don't always do what you're told when it comes to jumping off cliffs! We want you around cousin! =)

Becky K. said...

Oh, you are funny.

This was interesting. I am so sad that you don't get any emails....but I know that you have many friends so you must do it the old fashioned way and speak to them directly. Good for you.

lilbloomluvr said...

i like the hinting ha ha


kaitlin

Emily said...

Linn, I never knew how rebellious you were:) ha ha!

Kelly said...

You silly girl, the answers were supposed to be one word only. It was fun to read. Are Fried Dandelions really your favorite food?

Lindsay said...

Well I could not come up with any good one word answers and Emma's Blog post did not say anything about it so....
and yes.. Well... I like a lot of kinds of food.