Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grandpa's Horse

About a year ago Sandy's pasture buddy was leaving and so our friends said they had a horse that we could use. Around that time we had been looking for a pony/horse that my Grandpa/Rachel/anyone who wanted to ride could use. And so a week later our friend brought over Cheyenne she is about 14.2 hands, 15 years old "Mutt". She is the only horse I have ever seen that could steal food from Sandy!
The best thing about Cheyenne was the fact that she was FREE!

8 comments:

Melissa G. said...

It sounds like she is the perfect buddy for Sandy! =) I'd love to meet your horses some day!

Becky K. said...

Look at her go!

Great photo.

Mrs. K.

Emily said...

Linny, Cheyenne is not THAT bad, she is just misunderstood;) lol.

Oh and I am now following you blog.

Lindsay said...

Yay! You are following me!

Anonymous said...

It's Cheyenne! I like the picture, Lindsay.

Chelsea

Mrs.Rabe said...

That is a great photo of Chey!

She is a decent horse....

Donna said...

What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

She is cute horse. Grandpa loves her, warts and all. Great picture of her.

Grandma