Thursday, July 30, 2009

Robin Hood?

Some friends from our Church gave Sarah a "Robin Hood" outfit for her Birthday. She loves to dress up and play outside.
Here are some pictures I took of her as Robin Hood.

Here is the outfit.
Here are some pictures of the brave archer.
I think she is aiming at an invisible rabbit for dinner.
with this one I think it is a good thing that she has a good grip.

I think that sword is a little bit big... she is cute though.
Look it's a bird, it's Robin Hood , no wait it's Sarah!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, she's the cutest Robin Hood EVER! I love her serious face!

Kelly said...

Great photos! Sarah is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. What a great gift. Love that girl.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's cute!
Jonathan says that's not Robin Hood, though. :)

Chelsea

Becky K. said...

Very, Very cute!

Love,

Mrs. K.